An exciting new limited edition VIP ticket package is being made available for the 2018 Great Electric Train Show which is available to order now. The show is held on the weekend of October 13/14 2018 and is at a brand new venue in Milton Keynes – the Arena MK.
Priced at £40, the VIP ticket value includes two-day entry to the show, VIP parking at the event, a limited edition lapel badge, £25+ worth of Key Publishing/Hornby Magazine railway publications and a VIP voucher pack. The VIP offer is limited to 100 tickets on a first come first served basis.
Vouchers in the VIP pack, only redeemable at the show on the weekend of October 13/14 2018, include:
- 10% off any purchase at ABC Brushes
- 5% of any purchase at Aspire Gifts and Models
- 5% off selected trees with Ceynix Trees
- £5 off when spending over £25 with Cheltenham Model Centre
- £5 off Legomanbiffo sound decoders with DC Kits and Models
- 10% off any framed picture with Don Bishop Photography
- £5 off when spending over £50 and £10 off when spending over £100 on all spares with EKM Exhibitions
- 10% off all Green Scene purchases
- £5 off when spending over £20 with KS Laser Designs
- 25% of all baseboards ordered from Model Rail Baseboards
- 10% off all Natural Scenics products purchased or ordered at the Great Electric Train Show
- 10% off all ranges with Northumbrian Painting Services
- 10% off any purchase with P&D Marsh
- 10% off any single purchase over £20 with Skytrex
- 5% off weathered products and 10% off limited editions with TMC Direct
- Free Train-Tech buffer light (‘OO’ or ‘N’) with any purchase from Train-Tech’s stand at the show
- 10% discount when spending £100 or more with Train Tech
In addition three new layouts have been revealed for show – the final five will be announced in HM136, on sale on September 13 2018. The new additions are Graham Heald’s stunning replica of Bewdley on the Severn Valley Railway in ‘OO’ gauge, Grimsby Town Railway Modellers’ busy Southern Region junction Norwood Park in ‘OO’ gauge and Steve Cox’s popular modern day through station in ‘OO’ gauge which takes inspiration from Reading and Cheltenham.
These exciting new additions join forces with 45C (HM125), Dubmill Sidings (HM78), Glenfinnan (HM118), Lower Rose Goods (HM132), Vale of Oxbury (HM133), Oake (HM134), Grosvenor Square by the Hornby Magazine team and Hospital Gates (HM58).
As well as the 30-layout line-up, 40 traders and five demonstrators will be taking part in the event at the Arena MK. A free bus service will operate between Milton Keynes Central railway station and the show on both days and free parking is available onsite for the show. The venue is fully disabled accessible and refreshments are available at the venue.
Visit www.greatelectrictrainshow.com for more information.